Tuesday 3 July 2012

Zazous' French Vinyl Tiles

The tiles from Zazous arrived and I LOVED them.  I'm going to hold on photographing them until the lavvie floor's not still covered in green carpet but just wait because they are MAGNIFICENT (I may be over selling them here but, hey ho). Little reminder below.



Anyway.  Since I got those tiles, I seem to have developed a really quite worrying crush on their mate.  Showing here ...



This is Red Stars.  What I love about this pattern is that it gives an overall impression of colour while having a really pretty dinky little pattern. And ... they're PRETTY. I went bonkers and ordered the whole entire bunch to cover the kitchen floor. I'm a leeeeetle bit nervous because RB's not totally sold being a boy and liking things that are 'Subtle'. And also, they may be a bit boggly, like the wallpaper we used to hate.

Oh pleeeeease be as lovely as Rose des Vents!

No comments:

Post a Comment