Sunday 1 July 2012

MEET THE WALLPAPERS

Okay, so technically, after 2.5 years, they've gone, but this is what we moved into all those years ago. 

Here is detail of the Hallway Wallpaper.  I had painted over it with Antique Cream about a year ago so I didn't start fitting if I went past that print fast. This was revealed after we removed one of the many panic buttons the previous owners had installed around the house and that I have been SO tempted to press but didn't because I was terrified that within seconds there'd be a helicopter circling and our doors would be kicked in by SAS paratroopers ... oh, that was an opportunity missed really.

So right, the wallpaper.  See it's not gross but it's not ironic.  It's evil.


And this is the wallpaper in the downstairs lavvie.  This is mid-removal - it was perfectly done for the time we were here.  We didn't live like animals.


Now, they've both gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment