Sunday 1 July 2012

STRIPPED!

So now the bastard wallpaper's gone and we're ready for painting!

Look! Look!


The one above gives a little sneaky peek of the shelves that we put up in the living room - I'm not going to show you them now as they're a state.  Showing my bookshelves in disarray is like running down the street naked in my world - you only do it when you're really drunk.  And I'm not as it's a Sunday.

No. We don't know why those steps into the lounge are so big either. There are some upstairs too.

Anyway.  Here's the entrance hal.



As posted before, we're looking at White Mist downstairs and the stairs and Grey Steel 3 on the landing.  I had grey up there before and it looked uber cool. 

And here's the downstair's lavvie, stripped and BASECOATED :).  This will have a whole new white lavvie suite in it annnnnd ... the Zazous tiles because they arrived and I fricking LOVE them!



God, I really need to get better at taking photos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment